Saturday, March 5, 2016

Happy 9th Anniversary to my Beloved Folsom Arts (by Princess Melody Soriano)

That picture thou,
Taken 2 years ago (2 months palang ako sa Folsom :D)
Picture ko talaga yung bida eh noh (minsan lang to) hehe..

























Photo credits: Kuya Oti (buenamano sa Green background na ginawa nya)

Anyway, since 9 years na Folsom,
I also have 9 reasons why I admire this company

1. I found myself HERE - I love arts that's why Im here
When you really know the people behind this company that's so creative, passionate, multi-tasking, futuristic hehe ayeeih basta.

2. I'm a REGULAR EMPLOYEE here!! (Sales Representative)
oh yeah thank you so much po.

3. Related sa Course ko yung mga gngawa ko dito.

4. More pressure more fun hehe.. I know for my own progress naman
para maging mas productive pa
that feeling thou na alam ko na di naman kaya ng kakayahan ko,
but because of their trust, imaginin mo kaya ko pala?? amazing hehe

5. I've learned so much here - basta marami

6. Folsom Arts Family/God fearing family
they are very serious when it comes to work truly,
but they always give time para makipag-bonding samin (soooo sweeet!!)
honestly I always surprised.. (nakakataba ng puso)
also for the other employee na mababait, minsan may toyo pero ok lang
masaya pa rin hehe

7. For being so understanding - I know myself marami talagang sablay
but they're still there to guide you, and never give up on you..

8. To Mam Dayin Sico Caballero (Sales Manager, OIC etc..)
Thank you po for sa npaka haaaaaaaaaaaaaabaaaang pasensya.
Hindi kami boring ni len sa office kapag nagkakasundo tayo sa mga
jokes hehehehe. Also for being there esp sa may araw na haggard
at may mga issues pa..hehehe

9. Lastly thank you to Sir Julius Oliver Rivera for the trust, thank you po
and Mam Kristine Sico Rivera mentor ko sa Face Painting yeeeesss..
Thank you po sa tiwala now that I'm almost 2 and half years na sa
Folsom Arts.. We love you po!!!
BOW..

Happy 9 years ulit Folsom Arts.


No comments :

Post a Comment